2nd Show Day - Jacksonville, OR


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up early for a walk to the Sears, then a Thai lunch. Meet up with Mike (our drum/key tech) after lunch and we cab it to the gig, then walk down to the town and rent a couple of mountain bikes. Ride back past the venue and onto the trails behind the gig.

After the first hill, where I accidentally shift and hit my knee on the stem, I'm so out of breath I have to stop for a minute. I'll admit I'm out of shape, and riding in the mountains at 1600+ feet doesn't help, but I continue on. We end up taking an amazing ride for almost two hours, and reaching 1890 feet above sea level. View some photos here.

As we return the bikes and head back to the gig we notice the huge line outside the gates for people trying to get down front. Cool. Band plays another killer set and we're back to the hotel for a flight to San Diego tomorrow.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed