Portland, ME / Manchester, NH / Amherst, MA


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Cold and rainy in Portland. Make alot of phone calls and stay inside.

Brad W. and family come to visit in Manchester. They arrive at soundcheck and meet the band, then hang with me till showtime and watch from FOH. Good time is had by all, his youngest, Harry had the best time I think. Good to catch up with everyone.

More guests in Amherst at UMASS. John from Burns guitars stops by to hang and meet Jason. Paul S from Boston also comes to the show with his lady Katy. I get to chat with them while the opening band is on.

Not much else happening, gigs is gigs...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed