Sapporo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sun rises at 4am and so do I. This is not good, but after all the sleep on the plane what do I expect. Try to read, fall back asleep and wake up around 9am. Go out around 11am with other backline crew who have also been awake for hours. Where we are staying in Sapporo is pretty suburban, we walk around for an hour before heading back to the train station we passed in the first 5min. We find a noodle shop with some nice ladies working, who speak no English. Cool, an adventure! We order Ramen and Soba, but they don't have Gyozas, bummer. It's tasty and we pay our 480yen and go to the 100yen shop next door.

The 100yen ($1 store) has some cool stuff and I buy a phone cord for my powerbook, since I left one of the 500 I have at home. Head back to the room and snooze a little, since it's raining again. United calls, my bag will be in Tokyo today, and should arrive at the hotel in Sapporo by Noon Saturday. End up sleeping into the evening and wrecking my sleep pattern some more, oh well, I'll be up at 4am anyway.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed