Phoenix -Another Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Second day off here in Phoenix (actually Goodyear, AZ). Ride my bike a couple of miles to where civilization is (Best Buy, Starbuck's, Barnes and Noble, etc.). Spend some quality time in the aforementioned stores. Bike back to meet Jerry halfway (he is walking) and we grab some lunch at El Paso BBQ Co., good Q!! More time spent shopping, then make our way back to the hotel. I've been gone for over 7 hrs at this point...

Call a friend and find out his band Metalhead is playing in Scottsdale tonight. Get Magee (who rented a car) to take Jerry and I out there. Band is great, playing all the classic 80's metal perfectly with tongue firmly planted in cheek. Back to the hotel around 2am... Late for me.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed