Greensboro -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Busy day today, I have a blown speaker in my rig and must get it changed out before sound check. I also have guests this afternoon and for the show. My guests for the show arrive just before the opener, we have some problems finding each other, but it eventually works out. Guests watch both sets from off stage right. I think everyone had a good time. Back to the bus after load out to hang for a bit before they must leave. I won't see my wife for a little over a month, which sucks.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed