Charlotte, NC -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Head down to the gig at 11am. We are only the 4th show in the new Charlotte Bobcats Arena (Stones were the first). Big day today, as I have a lot of guests (family and friends). I'm also still fine tuning my amp rig. Work steadily till the first wave of guests arrive around 5pm. I give them a quick tour backstage, then the next wave arrives, they join the first and we all hang backstage till doors. Off go the guests to their seats, just as my wife and her friends arrive (perfect timing). We grab dinner (not good) in catering and soon it's time for the opening act, which we watch from the FOH mix position. I excuse myself midway through the openers set to get ready for our show. Show goes well, except for the onstage camera operator, who shut down my rig by dragging his cable across the boss' pedalboard. Bad cameraman, no donut.

Head home after the show for a couple of days, I'll meet up with the tour again on Sunday in Atlanta.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed