Atlanta to Vegas -Travel Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bus dumps us off at the terminal around 9am, after a few hours sleep. We check in for our flight to Lost Wages. I luckily get a decent seat (no middle) and sleep most of the flight. Arrive in Vegas, I didn't check any luggage, so I hit the Starbuck's while everybody else waits for their bags. Head to the hotel, check in, grab some lunch then head over to the venue, where we load in, line check, then load out about 12:30am (the show is a surprise and none of the gear can be seen till showtime tomorrow). We will do this all over again tomorrow. Off to bed.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed