Sydney to Melbourne -Travel Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lobby call at 10:30am, off to the airport and group checkin for our flight to Melbourne. Arrive in Melbourne around 2:30pm. Staying at the same hotel we usually stay at, so I know where everything is. Grab a few guys for a trip to the Melbourne branch of Route 66. run into more guys in the lobby and decide to eat lunch first, settle on Wagamama's (again), since it's right next to the hotel. We should get frequent flyer points with this restaurant ;)

Off to Route 66 after lunch, don't buy anything this time. Guess I've gotten it all on prior trips. Walk around the shopping area, but stuff starts closing up on us around 5:30pm, so we eventually end up back at the hotel. Read my book until I fall asleep.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed