London -Jonathan Ross Show BBC


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up at 9 for our 10am lobby call. I'm the first one down, eventually everyone else shows up, some looking like the never went to bed.

We arrive at the BBC and load in to the studio. Set-up with the bulk of the gear (including me) behind the set. Line check and then wait a few hours for the show to begin. It's a taped show, but runs like a live show. The guests today are a UK soap star, a comedian, and Toni Collette and Cameron Diaz (who are promoting their new movie 'In Her Shoes'). The shows host is very funny and a little less PC than his American counterparts.

Band plays one song at the end of the show and kill as usual. Load out and back to the hotel, looks like the partying will be kept to a minimum after last night. I'm off to sleep by 11pm.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed