1976 Les Paul Deluxe


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




1976 Les Paul Deluxe, originally uploaded by guitartech.

Yesterday I got my '76 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe back from Jack at Briggs Guitars. This guitar was in terrible shape when I bought it a little over a year ago, it was routed for humbuckers, painted with Red Krylon spray paint and boogered up in a few other ways.

Jack and I intended to refinish it and just replace the fingerboard (which was gouged). We ended up taking the entire neck off and Jack hand built a new neck, plugged the humbucker routs, rebound the whole guitar, and refinished it in a beutiful goldtop. It now looks like the original, but plays way better. Thanks Jack.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed