San Francisco - Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up around 8am as we're stuck in traffic outside Oakland on our way to SF. Arrive at the hotel around 9am and up to the room to await the Apple announcement at 10am PDT.

Nothing earthshattering from Apple, just a new iPod with limited video capabilities and a new iMac. So I won't be running down the street to the SF Apple store to buy anything.

Walk around downtown SF for a while, not really into shopping today. Eventually find my way to the King of Thai Noodle House, same place I ate at last time we were here. Delicious again. Stuffed I head back to the room for a nap. Wake up after an hour or so with intentions of going to a movie. Decide to blog instead. Head across the street to Starbuck's for a chai tea and a snickerdoodle. Chat with the very nice, but very gay baristas (pardon the SF stereotype). Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Back to the room to blog while listening to Jazz on my iPod through the iHome alarm clock provided in my room. Gotta get one of these.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed