Albuquerque - Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



With the time change we arrive in Albuquerque around 2pm. Not bad, good driving Mo!! I call my sister and she comes down to pick me up, as I'm staying with her and my nephews tonight. My nephews, Aaron and Andrew, have gotten so big. It's been 2 years since I've seen them (they're now 8). We go out to eat and then back to Alison's house, where the boys have me playing video games till they have to go to bed (some things haven't changed). Stay up talking with Alison then fall asleep reading.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed