San Diego -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Outdoors today at the Coors Amphitheater. This place is always great, and it's hometown for a couple of the crew guys. My good friends Matt and Alec come down early with a present for me, a new mountain bike!!! It's really cool and everyone on the crew marvels at how light it is. Many many thanks to those two. My buddy Peter and his friend Rio come down after doors, we hang out for a bit then I walk them out to FOH to watch the show.

During the show tonight I see a guy crowd surfing in a wheelchair, he makes it all the way to the front. I've possibly seen everything now... Load-out and we head out as soon as we can as it's a 825 mile drive to Albuquerque.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed