Tacoma -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, so I'm getting a little lazy on this blog thing. Or maybe I'm getting too busy on gig days to write this stuff. Who knows...

Playing the Tacoma Dome today, giant dome built about the same time as the Pyramids. Anyone who's played this place knows what I'm talking about. It also has it's own aroma. Load-in, deal with some bill issues online, get a massage, linecheck, soundcheck, blah, blah, blah. Same old. BBQ after show, I shouldn't have had that Brat. Pay for it later.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed