Denver -Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Arrive in Denver about 10:30am. I thought it would be much later for some reason. We have to wait 30mins or more for rooms, but hey it's Sunday. Get a message from Paige that there is water leaking in the house. I call her back immediately and it seems the air conditioner has frozen up or something and leaked a giant pool of water on the ceiling of the living room. This is the kind of stuff that bums me out about about being on the road. She gets someone out to look at it, and it looks like it should be covered under our home warranty. It better be, the house is only 6 months old.

Get into my room and get a call from our masseuse telling me that she has an acupuncturist coming to the hotel later. I'm going to try it for my back and sinus headaches. Get done with that about 4pm and stop by Starbuck's for a Green Tea Frap on my way to the Virgin Megastore. Buy a couple of $10 DVD's at Virgin. Bike back to the hotel to get ready for a band/crew dinner at 8pm.

Off to Sullivan's Steakhouse for dinner, the promoter gets us a private room. There's at least 35 to 40 of us. Dinner is great, I get scallops, as I usually only eat steak if I'm cooking it. It's Hans birthday tomorrow, so he gets a Baked Alaskan with sparklers and everyone sings "Happy Birthday". I get a brownie with cinnamon ice cream, yummy. Walk the 8 blocks back to the hotel. Watch one of my new DVD's and fall asleep.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed