Indianapolis -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wake up on the bus outside the venue. Get my bike out and ride into the venue for a shower and internet time. I don't realize till lunch time that it is an hour earlier than I thought. You see, Indy is one of those weird cities that half the year they use central time and the other half eastern time. I can never figure out when it changes. Oh well, I guess I got a head start on the day.

Go for a ride outside the venue, see a mall, but decide not to go shopping. Hit the Starbuck's attached to the gig (Bobzilla would love that) for a Green Tea Frap. Make some phone calls, then back inside for line check.

One of our guitar rig power amps is on the fritz, and by coincedence I have an amp repair guy coming to the show tonight. I give him a quick call and we send the amp over to his shop. He shows up right on time at 6pm and I take him and his group of three 15yr olds into the gig and give them a quick tour. They're off to get something to eat, I do the same, then its time for the show. Load out is quick and we depart around 1:30am for Moline, IL and an actual full day off.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed