Quincy, MA - Partial Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wake up at the Marriott in Quincy. I've spent a lot of time here, since my 'other' bands office/warehouse is nearby. My day off is only till 10:30pm, as we are supposed to go load in then. Hookup with my drum tech buddy Magee and drop by the Vindaloo office to see friends and catch up. We then grab some lunch and a movie, end up back in my room around 5:30pm. Quick nap and then ride my bike up and down the large hills surrounding the hotel. Around 8pm the 10:30 call is cancelled and moved to 8am tomorrow. Great, I could have gone to Providence, RI with Magee to see my comedian friend Craig Gass. Oh well, watch Forrest Gump on TNT then read till I fall asleep.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed