Raleigh - Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I'm currently AWOL from the tour, but it's great to be at home. Although I wake up to an email from my Mom telling me about a hurricane in South Florida, what?? I'm supposed to fly to Ft. Lauderdale on Friday for the show. Oops, I didn't know, I wasn't on the computer too much in the last couple of days. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. Looks like it will go through Ft. Lauderdale tonight and be gone Friday morning, hopefully.

Spend the day getting stuff done, tire fixed on my truck, errands, etc. Have lunch with my surprised neighbors, as everyone thought I was gone after the show last night.

Cook dinner for Paige and I and we watch a DVD before turning in early.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed