San Antonio to Atlanta - Bus Day / Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Basically on the bus all day today. I'm the first one up as usual, watch an old movie on AMC, get some reading done, sleep some, eat some, etc. We arrive at the hotel in Hotlanta around 6 pm. Up to the room, drop off my bags then back down to the bus to grab my bike. Quick stop at Starbuck's and a look at the show times of movie theater behind the hotel. I then bike down past Lennox Mall and on to Phipps Plaza (mall) to check the showtimes there too. Both theaters are showing '40 Year Old Virgin' at the same times, 7 and 10pm, I think I'll opt for 10pm behind the hotel. Quick run to Tower Records for a magazine score then back to the room for a shower and off to the movies.

Buy my ticket and go into the theater, it's one with a full menu served to you in the theater (like Raleighwood at home). I'm still full from bus food and Starbuck's so I just get a popcorn. Movie is hilarious and I'm back in my room by 12:30. Since I slept on the bus, I read to about 2am then fall asleep.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed