Dallas - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wake up at the gig in Dallas. Hot as blazes outside. Bike the block and a half to load-in. All of these new arenas load in underground and they are usually a block to two blocks away, crazy. Really need my bike at the gig today, as everything is spread out.

Find my 'B' rack early and set-up in the crew room and start soldering. Pretty much work on that most of the day, between doing my regular gig. After dinner find a bike trail next to the venue and ride for 2+ miles, then back for the show. Aftershow shower and back to the bus for the ride to San Antone.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed