Toronto - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up at 7am, no day sheet under my door, so I have no idea what time we are leaving the hotel. I'm guessing it will be earlier than usual as we are 50 miles from the gig. Go back to sleep, get up around 8:15 and as I'm making fake coffee my phone rings and it's Micah telling me the bus is waiting on me. Great. Quick shower and down to the bus, I'm only 10-15 minutes late. Not bad, also not my fault. Off to the gig, where it is pouring rain, and we're playing outdoors. Big gig, similar to Milton Keynes, about 40,000 people. Doors are 2 hours earlier than normal, so everything (soundcheck, etc.) will be pushed up. Rains off and on, hopefully it will stop by the time we play tonight.

Show goes off well, no rain. We have 22 pyro dragons tonight instead of our usual 6, also a big fireworks display at the end. Looks really cool, and the crowd of 35,000+ enjoy it. Long load out and climb on the bus bound for Buffalo.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed