The Day Has Come


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Finally the people at Starbucks have seen the light (or perhaps read this blog?) and brought the Green Tea Frappuccino® to America. Two days ago my wife Paige called to tell me she had just bought one at our local Starbucks. Well, yesterday I finally had myself one, and it was delicious. They are also making a Tazo® Shaken Green Ice Tea Lemonade, haven't tried it, YET!! Hurry down to your local Starbucks and consume one of these tasty beverages. Yes, I think I have a problem. The first step is admitting it.

In other news, tonight I get to see Watershed, one of my all time favorite bands. They've come down from Columbus, OH to play the Lincoln Theatre here in Raleigh. Bobzilla and I plan on going to dinner with the guys before the show. Can't wait!!

Off to the beach tomorrow for 5 days...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed