Oklahoma City - Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Arrive in OKC around noon, take a quick shower and off in the pouring rain to Brick Town (restaurants, bars, theaters, etc, near the baseball park). Catch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", very enjoyable, more like the book than the first, but I still prefer Gene Wilder. Rain has stopped when I get out of the movie, so I wander over to the bus and grab my bike.

Ride around downtown, seeing the sites, and pass the Art Museum where there is a Mid-Century Modern exhibit. Decide to get some culture and spend the last hour they are open check out the Mid-Century exhibit as well as a nice Dale Chuhuly (glass maker) exhibit. Pass a Thai restaurant on the way back to the hotel.

Back at the hotel watch "Sideways" on DVD, then off for Thai food. Very good, even though I was the only person in the place.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed