Houston - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sleep in, due to the late night (for me anyways). Down to the gig and await FedEx for a new amp I ordered. Band comes in with more guitars at soundcheck...

After dinner, off on my bike around the gig. Paige calls and I ride around in a small park next to the gig. Half way through my conversation I get stopped by a lady police officer, who wants to know what I'm up to, and where I live. I tell her I'm with the tour and she says "Oh, we thought you might be dealing drugs". Guess I was riding around in the wrong part of town. LOL. End up talking to the officer for a few minutes and then off for more riding. Another great show, then load out and on the bus to watch "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" on DVD.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed