Giants Stadium - Production Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wake up on the bus outside the hotel. Have breakfast on the bus and watch a movie, as the hotel is next to the gig and not much else (beside the NJ turnpike). We are supposed to go in at 1pm to setup, it gets pushed back to 4pm. Hotel is boring, I spend most of the time on the bus.

Down at the gig, load-in and set-up for our first stadium show in the States. This place is huge, but I've played it before, so no big deal. Sporadic rain forces us to corral all the stage right guitar gear into a pile under a tent. We end up line checking after 10pm and after rain water gets dumped all over some of my gear (no problems though). Back to the hotel and a few hours of sleep.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed