Giants Stadium - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Back in early to prepare for the show. My friend Ossie from Blockhead Amps comes down in the afternoon bringing his latest creation for me to check out. Always a good time hanging with him. Band comes in for soundcheck and after they're done Ossie rips into his new amp and customizes it on the spot to fit our sound!! Now that's customer service :) Thanks Ossie.

My NYC buddy Steve is coming down also to shoot (photograph) the show. Unfortunately, traffic and two traffic stops make him late and we never get to see each other, but he does get his photos.

Band plays a stellar show to 40,000+ people, biggest show they have ever played in the USA. The pyro guys do a huge fireworks display at the end of the show that rivals some of the 4th of July celebrations I've seen. I think the crowd definitely got their moneys worth. Load out is long and we're late leaving for our day off in Boston.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed