Detroit -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sleep in, as I stayed up late watching a DVD and reading. The gig is about 30 minutes away on the interstate, except the interstate is closed, we take many detours, and end up getting there after 45 minutes. My back is knotted up from sleeping in the bus for a week straight, I get a massage in the afternoon, it helps but I'm still in pain. Show goes well, they don't call it Detroit Rock City for nothing. We grill out by the bus afterwards then it's off to Indy.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed