Philadelphia - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wake up at the gig in Philly go in early and take care of some business online. Do my regular gig and after soundcheck ride my bike around the venue and through the Spectrum parking lots. There is a baseball game (in the park next door) tonight so traffic is extra heavy. Wait for my guests to arrive and they are all late due to traffic, they arrive at changeover and I spend a couple of minutes with them and then I have to do the show. After the show, go to the VIP room with guests and hang out until they kick us out. Then out to the bus for our drive back to Boston for the NFL show at Gillette Stadium tomorrow night.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed