Des Moines -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wake up to Kenny (our drum tech) trying to crawl in the bunk with me. Seems he got turned around coming back from the bathroom (our bunks are adjacent to each other). I turn him in the right direction and we get a big laugh about it later.

The venue is brand new as we are the 4th show in the place. Set-up and change the acoustic pickup yet again, as it went wonky during the set last night. I end up modifying the original bridge and putting that back in. Show goes well, no smashing tonight.

After load-out we fire up the bus 3 grill and cook hamburgers and brats for the crew. The other buses leave earlier than we do (we have to wait for the merch guys to count out), so we're left with some extra food. I'm stuffed and go off to the bunk to read and fall asleep.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed