Las Vegas - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, another week passes without me updating the blog. Just been too busy. It's Wednesday Oct. 12th and I'm updating(backdating)from my hotel in San Francisco.

Busy day in Vegas as we have Euro weirdos The Network opening and somehow all of us on backline got sucked into working for them too. This means non-stop days (12+ hours), as we have to set-up/tear-down and soundcheck both bands.

Both bands shows go well. I snapped a couple of pics of The Network with my new lens. Pretty good, as they use a lot of smoke and it's pretty dark onstage. See my Flickr photo link at right.

Tired after the show and anxious to get to LA, where Paige is flying in to meet me.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed