Los Angeles - Show Day 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Drive down around lunchtime again. Do linecheck, eat lunch, then Paige and I wait for her friend Colleen to come pick her up. Paige has had enough of hanging around the 'gig' and I don't blame her.

Show goes well, except for one major problem in audio world and a quick setlist change. Longer load-out than usual as we have to pack for a theater show on Tuesday. Call Paige and meet her at the hotel in West Hollywood (right off Melrose Place, I kid you not). Off to bed to watch the nice 50" Plasma mounted on the wall...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed