Los Angeles - Show Day 1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Paige and I drive to the gig around lunchtime. Get her squared away with a pass and have lunch in catering. Off she goes back to the hotel and I go to work onstage.

This is night one of two and we're playing in a soccer stadium in Carson, CA. Nice place, I think the complex was part of the Olympics a few years back. About 30,000 a night here, so it's a BIG deal.

My buddy Fredric from Divided by 13 amps delivers an amp for one of the band guys and brings me one of his JRT 9/15 models (eat your heart out Josh). I can't wait to try it out, as I only get to play it for 5 minutes or so. He's shipping me the matching cabinet to my house. Fredric is a true gentleman and craftsman of the finest amps on the planet (IMHO). Thanks Fred.

Paige returns for dinner and we meet Matt, Elizabeth and their son Alec before the show. Paige and the other crew wives watch the show from the VIP platform at FOH. Meet Paige after the show, it's a walk away show, so it only takes me 15 minutes to pack my stuff. Since we both still have headaches, we head back to the hotel and much needed rest.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed