Los Angeles - Theater Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up early, Paige flies out today. She leaves around 9am. My bus call isn't till 10:30am, but I get a call at 10 saying they're waiting for me. Seems there were two call sheets, one said 10, the other 10:30. Oh well, I'm ready to go anyway.

Since the tour officially ended with our show Sunday at the Home Depot Center, we are now doing a couple of theater shows for the fan club members and some VIP's.

Tonight we're doing the 'opera', which means the band will play their current album in order front to back, then play a couple of past hits as an encore. Show is fantastic and we do 5 songs not in the regular set.

Another busy day working for the opener The Network, I can't understand a thing they say (weird accent), but they're OK guys to work for. For lunch I decide to forgo the local catering (as our caterers are gone) and get a big bowl of PHO (Vietnamese soup) from a place across the street. Delicious.

No time for dinner after soundcheck, as we have to set-up The Network. Luckily, Tara, our production assistant, gets me a takeout box from catering and I eat a my workstation during The Network's set.

Another long load-out as we have packed 3 or 4 trucks worth of stuff into the 2,300 seat venue.

We're down to two buses, as the rest of the crew has gone ahead for our last two arena make-up shows. We add Mondo and Oscar to our bus and we're off to San Fran fro another theater show on Thursday.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed