Dayton -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, today is the last show of the tour. Kinda sad, but it's also the last day of a grueling 10 week run. Everyone will be glad to get home I'm sure (I know I will). Up early and spend some time boxing up various things to ship home. I'm lucky my friend Jered is going to pickup and ship the stuff for me. Thanks Jered!

Rest of the day is spent repacking and cleaning out my workbox and the backline trailer. Band comes in for soundcheck, we're informed we'll be doing the opera again tonight. Shortly we receive a two page setlist, so we'll be playing for 2+ hours tonight which is cool. Last hurrah and all.

Band plays a stellar show, with added pyro (as much as a KISS show). Load out and say
goodbyes to the folks not coming with us to Europe in a couple of weeks. On the bus to the hotel, arrive about 2:30am. Hit the shower as I have a 5:15am lobby call for a 7am flight. So about an hour of sleep for me. But I'll be home in a few hours. Woo hoo!!


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed