Nashville -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Down to the gig in a rented bus an old Van Hool (Van Humpty). Smells bad too. Warped tour special ;) Well, at least we get Mo and our bus back sometime today.

Down to the Gaylord Center, where they hold some of the Summer NAMM show. My cell is still not working very well here in NashVegas. Play phone tag with Steve, my Gibson Custom Shop guy, he's coming down early to deliver some parts and hang out.

Bus shows up at lunch, grab my bike and head up the load in ramp to see if I can get my phone to work up there. No dice. Steve and one of the top luthiers at Gibson show up in the afternoon and we hang out and talk till soundcheck.

After soundcheck meet up with friends Audley and Jen (transplants from Raleigh) and we have dinner together and catch up. I almost miss set change, as they moved the time back and I was busy eating.

Show goes well, BJ plays a bunch of new guitars from Gibson USA. After the show a couple of members of the band and crew ride wheels and do doughnuts in front of the buses on the band's Honda mini-motorcross bikes. Funny. Off to Dayton for the last show.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed