NYC - Late Night with Conan O'Brien


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



9:30 lobby call, this time we walk the 4 blocks to NBC. Load in to Conan, the local crew here is great and we're done in no time. Up to the NBC commissary for lunch (corned beef sandwich). Do our camera blocking/soundcheck and then I have an hour or so to kill. Meet my friend Kenny (who is coming to the show) and we grab some food at a deli. Tape the show soon after, in addition to us the guests are Nicole Ritchie and Kiera Knightley. Both need to eat a sandwich, way too skinny. Our performance goes smooth and after some taping of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, we load out and back to the hotel.

There's a party at the bands hotel for my guy (it's his birthday). I take the subway down and join the guys in the basement bar for food and drinks until 11 and then I take Sparky back to the hotel via the subway (something he's never been on). We get back no problem...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed