Atlanta -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up EARLY. I mean really EARLY, as in 5am. My flight is at 7:15am to fly from RDU to Atlanta. Get to the airport at 6:15am, I've already checked in and printed my boarding pass at home. I go through security and directly to the gate (no bags to check).

Flight leaves on time and I arrive in Atlanta at 8:25am. Head to the MARTA station, pay my $1.75 for a token and ride the train into the city. Switch trains at Five Points Station and ride one more stop to the Philips Arena. Couldn't be more convenient. Well, back to the grind today, I had a great time at home...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed