San Antonio -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Put my laundry in early with the video bus. Then down at my regular time to go to the gig. Another one of the huge basketball/hockey arenas we play, lots of walking today...

Set-up as usual. After line check I meet Lance Keltner, a Austin based guitar player, who I've only spoken to over the internet. He's responsible for my discovery of Divided by 13 amps, the best in the world!!

Later, another Austin player, the infamous Eric Johnson appears and we talk gear, etc. He's truly the definition of a Texas gentleman. We hang before and after the show with my boss, talking music and guitars. It was a treat, as I am a big fan.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed