San Jose - Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Roll to the airport early for our flight to San Jose. Just minutes from the terminal the van gets a flat tire. We all jump in the luggage/cargo van and finish the ride in sitting on our luggage.

Since I had no ticket for my flight here, they have to buy me another flight out. The airline is very helpful checking our group in (15+ people) and we're off to security. After another frisking, head to the gate and fall asleep on the flight to San Jose.

Land in San Jose, where they have a 'limo' type van to pick us up, not the best kind for 15 people and all their luggage. We end up with most of the luggage in the seats inside the van.

Since we're at the hotel early, go down to the pool for more reading. Around 7pm walk downtown with Mike and have some killer Thai food at 'House of Siam'. Mmmmmmmmmmm...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed