Long Overdue Post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, so I've been out on tour for 2 weeks now. All of the tour except for the last week is here in Canada. Hasn't been too exciting, so I'll just hit some highlights:

-30 Hour bus ride from Winnipeg to London, ON (watched a lot of DVD's)
-Watched 'The Party' with Peter Sellers on DVD (can now recite most of the lines)
-Mostly sold out theaters and a few small arena gigs
-Saw a couple of movies, nothing exciting
-Walked around downtown Toronto for 7+ hours (my feets hurt)

More posts when something good happens...

Blogged with Flock


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed