Lake Las Vegas - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Arrive at the Hyatt at 3:30am, check-in and try to go back to sleep. By our 10am lobby call, we are told to hang around the hotel and wait for the show to be cancelled. It's still in the triple digits at 107 degrees. We are staying at Lake Las Vegas, a manmade lake about 30 minutes outside of the Vegas Strip. The resort here is very nice...

Go down to the pool with Jesper and Suzy, soon we get the call the gig is off, and we are to checkout and head to the airport to fly home. I was kind of enjoying myself at the pool...

Checkout and wait in the lobby for our bus/van to the airport and to hear our new flight info. I, of course can't get a flight out till 11pm tonight, not that my travel agent didn't try. Everything was sold-out. Everyone gets dropped off at the airport and I go to a hotel to hang out till time to go to the airport... Well, at least there's free high speed internet...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed