Chicago -Day Off #2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Pouring rain today. Figures. I really wanted to take some good pics today. Rain ends, but it stays cloudy and cool. Walk down to get a new camera bag from Central Camera, oldest camera store in the city. Then walk over to Millenium Park to take some pics. Jerry joins me later and we hit a pub for fish n' chips, then do some window shopping. Later, we join Magee to see 'School for Scoundrels'. Very funny movie with Jon Heder and Billy Bob Thornton. Eat too much popcorn, so no dinner.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed