Bristow, VA -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up early and head to the Starbuck's in the Tyson's Corner Mall. Arrive early, stores aren't even open yet, but the 'Bucks is. Yay!! Wait in line behind two people, the first is ordering $50 worth of doughnuts and muffins,probably for her co-workers which is a nice gesture, except she is holding up the line for 15 minutes. Ever hear of a Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts? Starbucks is there to grab something quick and go. After she is done the idiot behind her, who has been standing in front of the pastries for 15 minutes, can't decide what SHE wants? There must be something in the water up here that breeds stupidness (you should see them drive), maybe its the proximity to DC, the center of all that is stupid. But I degress. Anyway, grab coffee and muffins for Paige and head back to the hotel. Did I mention that it is cold and raining...

Make my bus call at 10:30, off to the gig. I want to invite a friend and his family to the show tonight, but get the smackdown, I'll have to pony up $125 a ticket to get them in. Ouch!! Sometimes it sucks touring with a band this big.

Setup, etc., have dinner, wait on Paige and Beth. Boss doesn't arrive till late (probably stuck in traffic). Quickly meet with him about rig related stuff and it's showtime.

Show is a good one. Load-out and say goodbye to Paige, I won't see her again for almost a month :(


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed