Camden, NJ - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Show in Philly (Camden) today. Off to the gig early, load-in, set-up. Boss is not happy with the amp he's been using. Luckily my buddy Ossie is bringing me a new prototype amp today. No soundcheck, boss arrives just as Motley is loading their gear onstage. Plays the new proto for a few minutes, decides to use it for the show. What a sport!!

Show goes well, new amp sounds great. One problem, it has no box, only a chassis. Oz takes it back to his laboratory to make it whole...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed