Wow, a new post!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, OK, so still no posts to the blog... I was informed by my accountant Foy, that he cannot live vicariously through me if I don't post. I apologize. It's just been particularly boring lately. Show days go by quickly and are relatively uneventful (the show is fun though). Days off consist of the internet, sleeping, and reading mostly. I did tour Mark Twain's house in Hartford, CT on Saturday with my friend Ossie. Definitely a house of cool and unusual architecture and interior. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. Ossie and I of course, ate Thai food for dinner.



As this tour draws to a close (2 more shows), I'll be sad to leave, but excited to get back to my other gig (already in progress). I may even get to go home next week for a few hours, before we play in Charlotte.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed