Raleigh -Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bus drops me in Durham around 10:30am. Bobzilla is my taxi to the house today. Thanks Bob. Bus continues on to Charlotte. I head home to see my wife (who's at work) and my doggies. Cleo, our older Golden Retreiver, has not been doing well the last few weeks, bit has rebounded significantly. She is happy to see me and hops around the living room doing her 'wave'. I do some laundry and reorganize my suitcase, run some errands, walk the dogs, talk to surprised neighbors, cook dinner for me and Paige, and watch TV before finally sleeping in my own bed.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed