Philly -Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Get to the hotel before noon. All the rooms are not ready, should be ready before 3pm they say. Stow my bags with the bellman and head to the gym. After working out, back to the lobby to soak up free wireless internet and wait for my room. As 3pm comes and goes, still no room. Decide to go to lunch with our FOH engineer (sound man) Jim Ebdon. We hit the Continental, a trendy diner type place near the hotel. Have Fish n' Chips, they are amazing... Back at the hotel after 4pm, my room is just coming available, they give me a larger corner room for waiting so long. Thanks, I would have taken a closet, if it had been ready at noon. Stupid hotel. Have amazing Gelato for dinner, as I'm still too full from the late lunch. Hey, at least I worked out today...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed