4a.m. Somewhere in Slumberland


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Awaken to someone pounding on my door and yelling my name. Thinking it is an emergency and hopefully not some drunk crew member, I crack the door with the chain on. As soon as I do the door bursts in with about 15 of the band and crew, including our videographer. Seems they are going around waking people up as a prank. Pretty funny, can't be mad at those guys. I get to choose the next victim off the rooming list. Sweet!! So now I'm awake and writing this at 5am. Oh well, bus call is not till 12:30pm.

PS: I find out this kind of behavior is called 'Rat Packing'.
PSS: In all 15 to 20 people were Rat Packed...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed