St. Louis - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Friday the 13th. YIKES!! Get to the gig and for whatever reason it takes them till almost 4pm to rig the stage right PA. This stuff is usually in the air by noon.

My friend Donner comes down after soundcheck with his buddy John. They checkout the guitar rigs, as they're both tone freaks like me. We take a few pics and generally hang out until doors, then they're off to get their tix and see the show.

Gig goes well, great crowd, almost as loud as the kids in Quebec. I'm feeling a litle under the weather, so I go straight to bed after the gig. Even though there's a BBQ... I'm sure I missed some good food.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed