Grand Rapids - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ride my bike in the a.m. Nice little downtown section kinda like Glenwood South in Raleigh. Find a killer furniture store called EQ3, and find out they have one in Charlotte too. Cool.

Dave from GHS strings comes down to see soundcheck, but mostly he gets to see the band/crew play wiffle ball on the floor of the venue. I think the game lasted longer than soundcheck.

After soundcheck get in a van to go check out a local guitar shop, but find out it's closed and we end up at Guitar Center (yuk). Look around a bit then head back to the gig.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed